Starts in 6 Days, 9 Hours
September 28, 2018 1:00 pm America/Chicago
Korean Adoptees of Chicago (KAtCH) and the International Korean Adoptee Associations (IKAA) invite you to join us in Chicago for our KAtCH 10th Anniversary & IKAA Annual Convention (#KAtCH10) – September 28-30, 2018! The event will take place on the Magnificent Mile, Chicago’s vibrant commercial district.
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1933186900329211/
Creating Community, Catalyzing Change
World Traveler, Activist & Long-Time KAtCH Community Member
Sarah MeeRan Cave
International Violinist, Composer & Teacher
• Thursday Pre-Gathering Happy Hour (Brando’s Speakeasy)
• Friday Evening Welcome Event (TBA)
• Saturday Workshop Sessions (Hyatt Centric)
• Saturday Lunch (Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery) & IKAA Annual Convention (TBA)
• Saturday Evening Gala Dinner & Program (Hyatt Centric)
• Sunday Afternoon Family Picnic (Ping Tom Park in Chinatown)
Regular-rate tickets are available now through August 16!
• Our block of rooms has sold out. In the rare event a room becomes available, you are welcome to contact [email protected] and we’ll add you to a waitlist. Please provide which evening(s) (Friday/Saturday) and your preferred contact info.
• Hotels within a 5-minute walk include: Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile | Hotel EMC2 | The Ivy Boutique Hotel | Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile | Warwick Allerton – Chicago | Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile | Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile | Cambria Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile | DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile | Omni Chicago Hotel | Conrad Chicago | AC Hotel by Marriott Chicago Downtown | The James Chicago – Magnificent Mile | Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile | InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile | Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile
• Attendees are encouraged to book accommodations well in advance as September is busy in Chicago!
FAQ / LOCAL POINTS OF INTEREST
CONTACT / PROMOTE
Email: [email protected]
Tag and share! #KAtCH10
“KAtCH” you Fall 2018 in the Windy City!
#KAtCH10 Co-Chairs: Allen Majors, Chris Detrych, Danae Kovac & Taneka Jennings
Planning Committee: Becky Belcore, Cori McMillian, Jaye Hobart, Joe Meyer, Kimberly McKee, Meghan Nyberg, Robin Kim, Ryan Hoon Laverty & Scottie Allen
Committee Liaison: Tommy Gentzel